Orlando, FL– (March 02, 2022) – The Marine Industry Association of Central Florida (MIACF) presents the Orlando Boat Show for a three-day event March 25-27, 2022 at the Orange County Convention Center, North Hall B. The highly anticipated show features 19 of Central Florida's top boat dealers representing more than 70 manufacturers.
The Orlando Boat show features a wide variety of boats including bowriders, center consoles, deck boats, flats boats, fresh water fishing boats, jet boats, pontoon boats and surf boats to fit any lifestyle and occasion.
Extra incentives are available only during the show from dealers and manufacturers such as extended warranties, service packages, waived dockage, enhanced electronics and accessory packages.
Tickets on Sale Now
Ticket prices are $10 per person and are available for purchase online at https://orlandoboatshow.com/tickets or at the gate. Kids under the age of 12 are free! Please note Orange County Convention Center parking is $10.
In appreciation of the hard work and dedication to the health and safety of our community, FREE admission is available at the gate for active healthcare workers and first responders with proper ID (up to four passes for immediate family).
Special Events and Seminars
The Fishing Zone
- Capt. Mike Bard will be discussing inshore fishing techniques using light tackle, Florida-based Bull Bay Rods and Florida Fishing Products reels. He will give away a Bull Bay Banshee rod and an Osprey 2500CE rod valued at $391 at each of his seminars.
- Capt. Captain Gino Losi is a second-generation angler and guide and shares his 30 years of experience and knowledge of Florida's lakes and reservoirs. Attendees will have a chance to win a half day excursion valued at $350 at each seminar.
- Capt. Jim Ross presents, ‘How to fish the Indian River and Mosquito Lagoon.”
- Bill Porter is the founder and owner of Performance Ski and Surf and shares his extensive knowledge in all towed watersports including wakeboarding, waterskiing, wakesurfing and more.
- Sea Tow's Capt. Kerry Kline will tell you all about Central Florida's waters through teaching safe boating and advanced boating education courses throughout the area. Capt. Kerry will give away a one-year Sea Tow membership at each of his seminars.
Twiggy, the waterskiing squirrel, and Roxie Show
A fan favorite with shows daily.
All events and seminars are included in show admission and can be viewed at https://orlandoboatshow.com/events (subject to change).
Queen of the Show
The Queen of the Show is the 2022 HCB 53' Suenos, a large center console yacht with the sophisticated design to perfectly balance speed, ride, comfort, and all of the luxury of your “dream” yacht. The bow area is dual purpose with seating to accommodate guests on the forward-facing lounger or around bow seats and table that convert to a large sun pad for lazy days catching rays; or remove the cushions for a fully functional fishing platform. The luxuriously functional cabin with queen sized berth, storage galore, galley kitchen, and separate head/shower compartment is the perfect place for air-conditioned comfort on hot days as well as longer trips with overnight stays.
An automotive inspired helm station allows the captain to be fully aware of the surroundings while staying in tune with the endless functionality on-board including: charts and navigation, Sea Keeper®, generator, ample stereo system, the quintet engine package, and more.
Recreational Boating Boom Continues
According to the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), boating is attracting more participants as people of all ages and walks of life seek quality time on the water.
- An estimated 100 million Americans go boating each year.
- 61% of boat owners have an annual household income of $100,000 or less.
- 95% of boats on the water in the U.S. are less than 26 feet—boats that can be trailered by a vehicle to local waterways.
- An estimated 100 million Americans go boating each year.
- 95% of boats sold in the U.S. are American made
- The recreational boating industry supports 691,149 American jobs (511,117 direct jobs and 180,032 indirect jobs) and 35,277 American businesses.
- Boating and fishing are the largest outdoor recreation activities in the U.S., totaling $23.6 billion in current-dollar value added. Source – U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
“The Orlando Boat Show is designed for new and avid boaters to explore the latest in boating trends, vessels, water activities and fishing,” said Joe Lewis of Mt. Dora Boating Center and the president of MIACF. “We are committed to raising the professionalism of the boating industry in a safe and enjoyable atmosphere.”
- WHO: Marine Industry Association of Central Florida
- WHAT: Orlando Boat Show
- WHEN: Friday, March 25 - 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, March 26 - 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday, March 27 – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- WHERE: Orange County Convention Center, North Hall B
9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
- TICKETS: https://orlandoboatshow.com/tickets
- SPECIAL EVENTS: https://orlandoboatshow.com/events
- WEBSITE: orlandoboatshow.com
- SAFETY: We continue to work with local health officials and the Orange County Convention Center team to follow current guidelines with respect to the safety of our staff, exhibitors, and attendees during the boat show.
Created in 1989, the Marine Industry Association of Central Florida (MIACF) is a not-for-profit trade organization focused on the sound growth of the marine industry for the benefit of its members and their customers, local communities, and the environment. MIACF is comprised of more than 30 members in Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Volusia counties and is the owner of the Orlando Boat Show and the Daytona Beach Boat Show.
# # #
For interviews, high-res images and complimentary media and influencer passes, please contact Laura E. Richeson at 407.616.8108 or Laura@RichesonCommunications.com.